Thursday, June 29, 2017

Happy Belated 4th Birthday!

Well, it's been four years and we managed to get through Generations One through Three. There's still plenty of material to cover, but as you can tell from my lack of updates after the final G3 conga, I just haven't had the time, so it's time to put the blog to bed.


Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed pictures and information over the past four years; I couldn't have kept this blog going without you. Thank you to everyone for reading and for your kind support and interest.

Many Mini's archives will remain available for future reference, but the congas are unlikely to be updated.

If you're interested in my other projects - Julip ID, Magpie Model Horses, etc. - you can find the links on my Lab Rat Tango homepage.

Many thanks to you all,
Heather Forrest

No comments:

Post a Comment